Wednesday, December 30, 2009

With Us Through It All 3

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

GOD IS WITH US IN TIME OF PRAYER

With our busy schedules we sometimes become too busy to talk or listen to others. We should never be too busy to talk to God in prayer. He is always there for us and He is never to busy to listen. Don't get too busy to talk to Him.

Sometimes we can be hard to reach. It is not so common for us to be out of reach today. Email, cell phones, text messages and all the new technology have made us more accessible than we used to be. God is never too far away and His line is never too busy.

One thing that brings me great comfort is that God is always concerned about what is going on in my life. Nothing is too big for Him to handle or too small for Him to care about.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.