Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Gift of God 2

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This is the week of Christmas and I know everyone (including me) is going to be very busy. We think about family gatherings, and Christmas gifts this week the devotionals will he short and the subject will be the greatest gift of all. I hope you enjoy them.

The gift that God gave us was a very practical gift. I know we have all received gifts that were not even usable. That is not the case with G0d's gift. He gave us food for our hungry souls.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

You have heard the saying, "The Gift that keeps on Giving." Jesus is certainly that gift. Won't you accept that gift. If you already have then I hope you will share the gift with someone else this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.