Tuesday, December 29, 2009

With Us Through It All 2

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


GOD IS WITH US IN TIME OF SORROW AND SUFFERING

In my ministry l have dealt with people during times of sorrow and suffering. One thing I have noticed is the difference between those who know the Lord and those who do not. It seems that those who do not know the Lord are at a complete loss and have a terrible time handling tragedy and loss. On contrast those who know the Lord seem to find an inner strength to deal with the same type suffering and loss.

God is aware and concerned with all our problems. God is steadfast and never moves. It is up to us to maintain a close relationship with God so that we are aware of His presence during trials. He is always near, we just need to stay close enough to cling to him in our time of need.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.