Monday, December 21, 2009

The Gift of God 1

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This is the week of Christmas and I know everyone (including me) is going to be very busy. We think about family gatherings, and Christmas gifts this week the devotionals will he short and the subject will be the greatest gift of all. I hope you enjoy them.

The gift God gave us was the Messiah _ a much looked for and a much needed gift.

John 4:25-26 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. {26} Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Everyone needs this gift because without Him salvation would be impossible. I hope you have received Jesus into your heart. of is God's greatest gift and there is nothing worse than to reject it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.