Monday, December 28, 2009

With Us Through It All 1

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

God is with us at all times. He is with us at the time of salvation. He planned it. The plan of salvation as taught through the Bible is a perfect plan. It is perfect because it is God's plan. Man can try all he wants to change it but his efforts are futile. It is Gads plan for man and it is the only plan we need.

God provided the way of salvation by sending his Son to pay our sin debt by dying in our place. He offers salvation to all men, free of charge and He invites all men to come to Him through Jesus Christ. He calls men to Him by His Holy Spirit, convincing them of their sinful condition and need toke saved.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.