Saturday, August 22, 2009

HE IS ABLE TO KEEP US FROM FALLING

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Sometimes I don't feel as spiritual as I know I should. Sometimes I don't feel as close to the Lord as I know I should. There I have confessed, I have said and I have put it on the internet for the whole world to see if they want to.
I know that I don't deserve the blessings that He has given me and only I know what type of person I really am. I guess that should be a frightening thought but it is really not all that scary. The reason is that I have not been depending on my feelings, or my actions, or my emotions.
I trust completely in Jesus, in His atoning death, in His miraculous resurrection and in His promises. I trust in His blood to cleanse me from all unrighteousness and know that outside of faith in Him I would have no hope.
When I remember Him I have to think of the song, "Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe, Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow."
I know that He is able to keep me from falling and someday He will present me faultless before our Heavenly Father. When I think of this and become thankful I can't help but feel a little closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.