Monday, April 13, 2009

REAL FREEDOM

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Much is said about freedom today. I am very thankful that I live in a country with more freedom than any other.
As a young person is growing up, too often they think that freedom is being able to do any thing that you want to do. Every choice has it's own consequences. Every decision leads to certain outcome.
Many people think they are exercising their freedom when what they are doing is actually putting themselves in bondage to some sin. True freedom is being able to do the right thing. When we do that which we know that God wants us to do we are then free. "Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.