Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SHARING THE WORD 2

Psalm 40:8-10 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. (9) I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. (10) I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
 
KNOW THE WORD SO YOU CAN SHARE IT
 
Is God's Word written within your heart?  Have you prayed and studied enough so that when you get the opportunity to share God's Word or His plan of salvation that you already have the scriptures in your heart?
 
Many times we fail to share God's Word with others simply because it is not ours to share.  We don't know the right scripture.  We are not sure what the Bible says about a subject.  When it comes time to the spiritual food that we need to share with others we are like Old Mother Hubbard, our cupboards are bare.
 
The only way we can be available to share the Word is to study it and pray about it.  It will then be written on our hearts so that we will have it to share with others.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.