Monday, July 29, 2013

SHARING THE WORD 1

Psalm 40:8-10 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. (9) I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. (10) I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
 
SHARE WITH DELIGHT
 
I must confess that while I try to do God's will that sometimes I do it reluctantly.  I am sure my ministry and my life in general would be a lot better if I would delight in doing God's will. One thing we need to remember is that the world is watching us and it is not a very good witness if they think that we are not finding any joy in our service to God.
 
Sometimes what I call my "druthers" get in the way.  I "druther" (I'd rather) be doing something else instead of what God has commanded me to do.

One of the things I have learned is that when I delight in doing the will of God I am always truly blessed and my joy is much greater.
 
Witnessing is one of the things that is often not one of our "druthers".  It is however God's will that we share Him and His Word with the world.  I think we would be much more effective if we would delight in witnessing to others.  Let them see the joy that doing God's will brings you and they will be much more likely to want what you have.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.