Monday, March 4, 2013

Yes!

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 
 
Can I possibly face the challenges of being a spouse and a parent?
Can I be a Christian witness in the workplace?
Is there any way that I can gain victory over the depression I have been having?
Can I continue to resist temptation in the areas of my life where I am so weak?
Will I be able to focus more on my Bible reading and prayer life?
 
I could continue on with this line of questioning but hopefully you get the idea.  Sometimes we do need to ask ourselves the hard questions.  Sometimes we feel so inadequate that we think we just can't handle things and we certainly can't handle them on our own.
 
I find great comfort in knowing that I don't have to handle them on my own.  There is a power that works in me, the Holy Spirit, who will comfort, strengthen, and guide me in my times of weakness.
He is able to do way above all that we ask or think so the answer to all the questions is yes.
 
Philippians 4:13 I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.