Monday, March 25, 2013

HE IS ABLE TO KEEP US FROM FALLING

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Sometimes I don't feel as spiritual as I know I should.  Sometimes I don't feel as close to the Lord as I know I should.  There I have confessed, I have said and I have put it on the Internet for the whole world to see if they want to.
 
I know that I don't deserve the blessings that He has given me and only I know what type of person I really am.  I guess that should be a frightening thought but it is really not all that scary.  The reason is that I have not been depending on my feelings, or my actions, or my emotions.
 
I trust completely in Jesus, in His atoning death, in His miraculous resurrection and in His promises.  I trust in His blood to cleanse me from all unrighteousness and know that outside of faith in Him I would have no hope.
 
When I remember Him I have to think of the song, "Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe, Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow."
 
I know that He is able to keep me from falling and someday He will present me faultless before our Heavenly Father.  When I think of this and become thankful I can't help but feel a little closer to Him.
 
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.