Thursday, January 19, 2012

A NEW YEAR 8

TIME
TAKE TIME

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Take time to Laugh--It is music to the soul.

 Sometimes I think maybe I carry on too much foolishness and maybe laugh a little more than some think I should.  It is not that I don't realize that there are problems in the world.  I would just rather enjoy the things that God has blessed me with and trust Him to take care of the problems, after all I haven't been too successful with fixing the problems of the world in the past.

 I personally believe that everything will come out great in the end for all those that know Jesus as their Lord and Savior so I don't spend a lot of time worrying.

 I have actually been able to reach people and minister to people with problems because I do have a good sense of humor.  When you are going through trouble would you rather have someone with a merry heart to cheer you up or someone with a dry spirit to drag you down?

 Cheer up.  It helps you enjoy God's blessings. 

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.