Thursday, January 12, 2012

A NEW YEAR 4

TIME
TAKE TIME
Take time to Read-- It is the fountain of wisdom.
LET GOD'S WORD WORK IN YOU
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
We learn much from reading.  I have heard it said that a person who does not read is no better off than a person who can not read.  I think there is a lot of truth in that.  Personally I love to read and have for most of my life.  I have been busier this last year and have not spent as much time reading and I do miss it.  The important thing is that we not neglect to read and Study God's Word.

The study of God's Word is important to our spiritual growth.  It is by studying that we get to know God and discover His will.  We are cleansed and empowered for service by studying His Word.
Take time to read and study God's Word.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.