Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SALTY CHRISTIANS

Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

SALT PRESERVES


Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
(The Rock is Jesus and the Fact that He is The Christ)

If we are to preserve our Christian heritage and our Christian way of life it is important that we continue to build the Church that Jesus wants built. Jesus is the very foundation. Many false churches are crumbling today because they have strayed from their very foundation.

I guess one of my favorite sayings is, "It's not about me." I learned long ago that it is not about me. It is all about Jesus and what He did for us to redeem us. If we are to preserve our Christian way of life we must build on that foundation... It is all about Jesus.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.