Friday, July 1, 2011

A PATTERN FOR PRAYER 5

Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Expectation

We should pray with great Expectation. In the beginning of these devotionals I mentioned God's awesomeness. to me one of the most wonderful things about God is that even though He is all powerful and His greatness exceeds anything we can even in aging, He still cares for me enough to hear my prayers.

God's attention is not diminished one bit by the number of people praying. He still listens as if are were the only one talking to Him. We should pray with expectation, and anticipation knowing that wen though we talk to Him in prayer now, some day we will meet Him face to face.

Pray with expectation. God wants to bless you.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.