Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A PATTERN FOR PRAYER 7

Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Longing

"When I awake". This makes me realize that David had a longing for the resurrection.

I believe a strong prayer life will cause us to look forward to the return of Jesus. The more we communicate with on Heavenly Father, the more prepared we will be to go Home to be with Him.

If your started these devotionals in the middle I encourage you to go back to the beginning of this series and read them all in order. It might even help you if you print them out and glance at them from time to time during the day. Our nation is in Crisis! Prayer is the only hope we have and we all need to get better at it.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.