Thursday, May 5, 2011

WHAT FAITH DOES FOR THE BELIEVER INTRODUCTI0N

Matthew 9:27-28 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us. (28) And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

So many times we ask the Lord for something and then go on our way never really expecting Him to grant it. They had a specific need just as we have many specific needs. Many times I have suffered through some malady simply because I did not have enough faith to ask Jesus to heal me or remove the difficulty.

You may have a spiritual problem or a problem in your personal life that you want to pray about and ask God to take care of. If you were asked point blank if you believe that Jesus is able to handle your problem could you answer, "Yes, Lord." and really mean it?

In the next few devotionals we will look at what faith can do in the believer's life. Remember it is not great faith that matters. It is faith in a Great God that really counts.

Note: Some of these devotionals have been previously posted. I am editing them and re posting them. I am at the present time compiling an Ebook of devotionals for those with eReaders or who might want them to put on their computers. As I do this I will probably be using and re posting some devotionals from the past.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.