Sunday, October 10, 2010

WHEN I SEE THE CROSS

Officer Peter O'Hanlon was patrolling on night duty in
northern England some years ago when he heard a quivering sob.
Turning in the direction that it came from, he saw in the shadows
a little boy sitting on a doorstep. With tears rolling down his
cheeks, the child whimpered, "I'm lost. Take me home." The
policeman began naming street after street, trying to help him
remember where he lived. When that failed, he repeated the names
of the shops and hotels in the area, but all without success.
Then he remembered that in the center of the city was a well-
known church with a large white cross towering high above the
surrounding landscape. He pointed to it and said, "Do you live
anywhere near that?" The boy's face immediately brightened.
"Yes, take me to the cross. I can find my way home from there!"
COPIED

That is the only way to find our way home. We must first go to the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.