Monday, October 18, 2010

MOUNTAIN TOP EXPERIENCES 1

Exodus 3:11-12 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? (12) And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.

INTRODUCTION:
When we as Christians speak of mountain top experiences I know we are usually thinking of times like these when God called Moses and placed him in that special role of leadership.

If we really study our Bibles we will find that everything that happened on the mountain top was not always something to jump for joy about. Sometimes there were some hard lessons learned on those mountain tops.

I want to discuss some of those experiences in the next few devotionals. I hope you receive a blessing from them and maybe you will have a mountain top experience.

By the way, Moses wasn't real thrilled with the job God gave him during this mountain top meeting. I, for one, am sure glad Moses didn't rebel but did what God wanted him to.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.