Thursday, October 28, 2010

THE LOVE OF GOD 2

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

GOD'S LOVE IS UNCHANGEABLE
Malachi 3:6 For I the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

During the last presidential election both candidates ran on the platform of change. We have other elections coming up and it seems that everyone is wanting change. I hope they realize that all change isn't good. Things have definitely changed over the years.
While I was doing some cleaning this week I ran up on an old magazine that was about even older times. There were some great stories of how things used to be in the old days. Those were certainly simpler times. I'm not sure all the changes we've seen since then have all been so good.
Our relationships change, even with our children as they grow up and get more independent. We might change jobs, houses,
locations and yes it seems that some people even change spouses.
The courts are continuously trying to change our laws. Change. Sometimes I just want to say "you can keep the change."
I am so thankful that one thing never changes. The love of God is always there and that never changes. His Word, His Law, His Grace, and His Love are always the same.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail@.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.