Friday, June 14, 2013

WANT OR NEED? 5


Philippians 4:19 But my God shall SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Psalm 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

 
 
I shall not want for rest-"He maketh me lie down in green pastures.
I shall not want for peace- "He leadeth me beside the still waters".
I shall not want for revival- "He restoreth my soul".
I shall not want for righteousness- Because it is His righteousness I am depending on.
I shall not be afraid of anything-Because He is with me and His rod and staff comfort me.
I shall not want for sustenance-"Because He prepares a table before me."
I shall not want for spiritual things because He anoints my head with oil.
I shall not want for refreshment because my cup runs over.
I shall not want for goodness and mercy for they will follow me all the days of my life.
I shall not worry about the future for I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
That pretty much takes care of my needs as well as my wants. How about you?
 
Email us at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.