Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Heavenly Places 1

Ephesians 2:6-7 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: (7) That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
In this modern age we do a lot of sitting. We sit in church, in class, even in the choir. We sit in automobiles, some sit all day at work, and I've enjoyed more than a few hours of my life sitting all day in a boat hoping to catch a fish.
The question is how much time do we spend sitting in the Heavenly places referred to in the verses above. What are these Heavenly places? How do we find our seat in these Heavenly places?
This is only my personal opinion but I believe a Heavenly place is wherever we are in close fellowship with God, serving Him and worshiping Him the way we should be.
I hope you receive a blessing from the next few devotionals.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.