Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? 6

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

THINK LOVELY THOUGHTS

We don't all have the talents of artists or poets but we do have the ability to think lovely thoughts.  Some people have the habit of always thinking the worst about everything.

One of the loveliest things I can think of is that Jesus saved me.  Jesus will never leave me or forsake me.  Jesus has gone to prepare a place for me.  Jesus is coming back to get me some day and I will be with Him forever.

Now that is a lovely thought that ought to leave no room for all the unlovely thoughts.
I truly enjoy life.  God has blessed me far more than I deserve and I look forward to each day and hope that God will use me to bless someone else. Since I have adopted this attitude He rarely disappoints me and I have received more blessings than I could ever count.  Now that is a lovely thought.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.