Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? 2

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

THINK ABOUT THE TRUTH

I learned many years ago that it is not what people don't know that is dangerous.  It is what they Know that just isn't so.  They have certain beliefs that are embedded into their minds that have no basis in reality.

In my ministry I have had several people who wanted to debate me about what I believe.  I refuse to get involved in arguments about religious beliefs because I know that many people believe lies that they are taught from their childhood so strongly that they accept them without question.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the Truth, and the Life."  I know that Jesus is my only hope and in Him I have salvation.  The Bible is the Word and I don't need additional books or literature to know the Truth.
If you want to know the truth, and you need to know the truth to think about the truth...you must pray and study with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Many lies are being taught in the name of political correctness.  Some want us to be tolerant of certain things that the Bible teaches against.  We are to think on the Truth.  That comes from the Word of God.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.