Monday, May 7, 2012

HOW TO BEHAVE 9

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Have you ever heard someone say "I am going to get even with him if it is the last thing I do"?

It seems like when people are wronged that they always want to get even with the person that wronged them. I will have to admit that I have had that attitude sometimes myself.

Lately I am developing a new attitude. If someone does me wrong I want to forgive him and try to make things right between us. As far as getting even, I would like to try to get even with the people that have been such a blessing in my life. I don't think that I will ever be able to get even with them but if I try my best to be a blessing to them at least I will be making some progress.

 
Set a goal of getting even with those who have done you good and try to forgive those who have done you wrong. It will change your life.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.