Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SPIRITUAL OBJECTIVES 2

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

To Receive The Greatest Relationship

"and be found in Him "

Salvation is positional. When we receive Christ as our Lord and Savior He is in us and we are in Him. Nothing can change that.

Our fellowship is relational however. I guess the best way to explain that is that when you are born again into God's family you can not be unborn. Just as my children will always be my children no matter what.

Their actions do have a bearing on our relationship. I will always love them and hope they will always love me. I have always had a close relationship with both my children. I would be less than honest if I didn't admit that sometimes that relationship was a bit strained. I still loved them but there is a love that is pleasant and a love that sometimes hurts. I think sometimes Jesus loves us with a love that hurts Him because we have put a strain on our relationship with Him.

Set as on objective having a relationship that brings pleasure to both you and Jesus.



Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.