Friday, December 2, 2011

THANKSGIVING 4

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with THANKSGIVING let your requests be made known unto God.

Reinforce What You Are Thankful For

Sometimes I sit down and look around me and just make a mental note of all the things I have to be thankful for. Sometimes I am thankful that I didn't get something that I thought I wanted.

If we look at what others have that we don't have it can cause us to be envious and cause us to be unthankful. We need to take a closer look at what God has blessed us with. Sometimes I think it might be wise to make a written list and not just a mental note.

I am most thankful for Jesus and my salvation. That is a gift He gave me even though I am so undeserving of it. If you really think of it, if you know Jesus and have eternal life and forgiveness of your sins, everything else is just a bonus.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.